6 days ago
Sales Support - Contracts
Contract Sales Support
£Competitive Excellent Benefits
As the exclusive recruitment partner for Bunzl Catering group, Cast UK have been instructed to recruit a Contract Sales Support for their AGGORA team. AGGORA is a leading provider of catering equipment solutions to the food service industry. They offer a complete portfolio of services, allowing clients to meet all their needs from one trusted provider.
The Contract Sales Support will serve as the primary asset collections operative, maintaining and collecting the client's asset register for use by the Contracts Sales team. The role will be a critical part of the company's structure, ensuring the contracts team can submit accurate contract pricing information, and allowing the asset management system to be kept accurate & current.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Attend review meetings with customers as when and where required in the UK. The role may involve UK-wide travel and some overnight stays.
- To identify other AGGORA opportunities whether maintenance, sales or project related, and pass briefly to the relevant department.
- Work with Aggora Account Managers and Contracts department to ensure correct planning and access to sites.
- Complete Asset reviews to identify potential equipment replacements.
- Actively work to upsell from PPM only to partially comprehensive and fully comprehensive contracts. Reactive -> Proactive Approach.
- Present new products, innovations and services and enhance existing relationships and develop new.
- Understand and promote the AGGORA approach and Group services.
- Help develop AGGORA's unique selling propositions alongside client requirements.
- Submit activity and management reports as requested by the Sales Director.
- Complete Asset Surveys / Tagging for prospective maintenance contracts.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in professional client relationship, delivering consistent and professional advice and support.
- A motivated, persuasive, and confident approach to review client's asset portfolio and face to face meetings
- Passionate about five-star customer service
- 33 days' holiday (including bank holidays), with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
- Company sick pay
- Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
- Comprehensive Learning and Development
- Life Cover (3 times Gross Salary)
- Bunzl Personal Pension Plan (up to 5% contributed)
- Long Service Awards
- Option to join Bunzl HSF Healthcare Plan
- Personal benefits for Theme Park discounts, Cycle to work scheme, Cinema discounts etc.
- Vacancies and opportunities across the Bunzl PLC group
£Competitive Excellent Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?