6 months ago
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum Excellent Benefits
£45,000 - £55,000
Are you a Buyer with experience in Manufacturing, looking for an exciting new challenge?
Would you like to work an established company with a fantastic reputation and a truly global customer base?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
What will the role involve?
- Negotiating contracts/prices to procure parts and services
- Managing supplier quality and performance
- Reducing costs/lead-times & developing BCC supplier base
- Minimising supply risk & inventory exposure
What will you ideally bring to the role?
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Purchasing experience in Manufacturing, with ability to understand technical specifications
- Analytical, structured and accurate,
- CIPS qualification (ideally)
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
£30000 - £35000 per annum Excellent Benefits, Hybrid Working
Procurement AnalystSkelmersdale£30,000 - £35,000 Calling all Procurement Analysts looking for a unique and exciting opportunity!I am recruiting a newly created role for a fantastic business in the Skelmersdale area.If you have strong analytical skills ...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?