1 month ago
Senior National Account Manager
London, North London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Senior National Account Manager
Head of Sales
£50,000 to £55,000 plus package
My client is a food distribution business that is known for its product quality, reliability, flexibility and exceptional customer service, sourcing seasonal, British produce where and whenever possible. There market is of the high-end restaurants within the London area. They are looking to recruit a Senior National Account Manager to join their team. Your role is to manage and develop a portfolio of existing medium to large customer relationships and onboard new clients whilst identifying and maximising any development opportunities to grow sales value and margin.
- Maximise the commercial opportunities within existing clients
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the customers within their portfolio
- Identify commercial opportunities, based on data and statistical analysis, and develop plans to exploit them
- Understand and work within agreed frameworks and policies
- Accurately forecast customer demand on product variety and volume
- Provide business reporting internally and to customers in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide a responsive and customer-oriented service while ensuring the commercial well-being of Reynolds.
- Provide a seamless interface between Reynolds and the customers
- Ensure that customers see Reynolds as their trusted Go to solution
- Provide innovative solutions to customers
- Support the sector team with unit level relationships and related activities
- Develop strong cooperative relationships with other Reynolds central functions (Procurement, Development, Marketing, Operations, Finance)
- English and Maths GCSE or equivalent (Grade C or above or equivalent)
- Previous account management responsibility within the Food and/or distribution sector
- Practical understanding of Microsoft Office in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation skills
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Previous account management responsibility of multi-site food operators
- Previous retail experience within food industry
- Demonstrable knowledge of fresh food and ingredients
My client is leading distributor of fresh produce to high-end restaurants across London.
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Interim Operations Manager
£400 - £450 per day
Interim Operations Manager - 6 month contract Midlands £400-£450 per day (Inside IR35) Are you an Interim Operations professional who is experienced when it comes to creating and implementing a long-term distribution and warehousing strategy? We are cur...
Interim Compliance Manager
Interim Transport Compliance Manager Faversham £Competitive Day Rate Company Profile Cast UK are supporting our client, who is a leading transport and logistics company, to recruit a very strong transport compliance Manager on an interim basis to prov...
Transport Shift Manager
Up to £35000.00 per annum Benefits
Transport Shift Manager, Greater Manchester, £35,000 Benefits Are you looking for a new opportunity working for a well-established Logistics business? Are you looking to join a business that could help you learn new skills and really expand your knowled...
General Operations Manager
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum plus benefits
Does acting as the right hand to the Director of a Global Distribution business with an emphasis on employee development sound good? Do you have International Road Freight experience in a management position? Do you live in (or are planning to move to) Yo...
Warehouse Shift Manager
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£33000 - £37000 per annum
Warehouse Shift Manager - Nights Hemel Hempstead £34,000 - £37000 Benefits Role Profile Based in Hemel Hempstead, Cast UK's client is looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment of an experienced Warehouse Shift Manager. In th...
Logistics Coordinator (12-month contract)
£22500 - £24500 per annum
Logistics Coordinator (12-month FTC) Crewe £22,500 - £24,500 Role Profile Our client is a highly successful manufacturing business with a site based in Crewe. They are currently looking to appoint a Logistics Coordinator to support established Supply C...
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Up to £23000.00 per annum Benefits
Logistics Administrator Rochdale £23,000 Benefits Calling all Logistics Administrators with strong numerical and administration skills If you are looking to join a well established business where you can develop your skills and be part of a high perfo...
Supply Chain Planner
Supply Chain Planner, Burton Latimer, Competitive Salary Benefits Are you a Supply Chain Planner looking to start 2022 with a bang? Then we have the role for you. Bunzl Woodway is growing rapidly and genuinely focuses on developing their staff and provi...
Transport Team Manager - Nights
£37000 - £39000 per annum Benefits
Transport Shift Manager Thatcham £37,000 - £39,000 Role Profile Based in Thatcham, Cast UK's client is looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment of an experienced Transport Team Manager. In this role, you will be responsible ...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?