Senior Supply Chain Planner
£38,000 - £41,000
Our client is a leading retail wholesaler in Hounslow, looking to recruit a Senior Supply Chain Planner into the team. Reporting in to the Supply Chain Category Manager you will be responsible for creating a robust supply plan and managing the production flow.
- To deputise for the Planning & Purchasing Manager as required
- To support, develop and coach the Planning & Purchasing Specialist Assistant
- To maintain regular contact with key stakeholders to ensure replenishment activities are executed effectively up and down the supply stream
- To forecast and plan stock requirements to support buying activity
- Management and maintenance of the replenishment systems to optimise stock holding
- To control replenishment and stock management requirements of key areas and specific projects within the category
- To build professional business relationships with suppliers at the appropriate contact level
Skills & Experience
- Planning, organising and prioritising
- Excellent computer literacy - particularly Excel
- Numerical analytical skills
- Personal initiative and drive
- Experience of merchandising/replenishment systems - ideally JDA or SAP
- Experience of working within high-volume retail - able to work with a large range of SKUs.
- OTB/WSSI planning experience
Our client is a leading wholesale distribution business based in London
£38,000 - £41,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?