Lancashire | Ref: BBBH31901
£22000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + DOE + Benefits
£22,000 - £27,000 DOE + Benefits
Our client is an established Logistics business who are looking to recruit a Customs Clerk to be based out of their growing operation based in Lancashire. You will be responsible for completing both Import and Export Documentation.
* Submitting accurate documentation onto the company database
* Ensuring customers are provided with correct and up to date information on customs procedures
* Taking responsibility for the documentation relating to the export and import of goods worldwide
* Processing clearance documentation
* Utilising your knowledge of customs tariffs, CPC codes and security declarations
* Liaise with customers to resolve any queries within SLA's
Skills & Experience:
* Have knowledge of Customs software HMRC Chief & experience of using various software packages
* Experience of working within a Global Logistics business previously is essential
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work within fast paced environments
Our client is an established Logistics business based in Lancashire
£22,000 - £27,000 DOE + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.
Up to £35000 per annum + Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing Health & Sports Nurtrition business who is looking to expand their Sales division by hiring an Account Manager to be based within their growing operation in Cheshire.
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + DOE & Benefits
Our client, who is a market leading business, are looking to recruit a Warehouse Operations Manager to join their well-established team based in Sheffield.
£300 - £400 per day
Cast UK have been engaged by a leading primary rail contractor in the Hampshire region.
Our client is a growing Logistics business who are looking to expand their Sales team by hiring a Business Development Manager to be based in Lancashire.
uying DirectorStockport About Joe DaviesJoe Davies is a successful long-established family business specialising in the import and distribution of giftware to independent retailers nationwide.
Up to £30000 per annum + Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing FMCG who is looking to hire an experienced Finance Assistant to be based within their growing operation in Cheshire.
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Our client is an established Logistics business who is looking to bring in an experienced Transport Manager.
Our client who is a rapidly expanding FMCG business are looking to hire an Interim Head of Logistics to be based out of their growing operation based in the North West.
Up to £50000 per annum + Benefits
:Cast UK are supporting a large Retailer with the recruitment process of a Health & Safety Manager to oversee their Distribution Centre based in West Yorkshire.
This role is responsible for delivering an exceptional service in a very demanding, fast-paced distribution environment.