London | Ref: BBBH31953
My client is an established consultancy firm who support major Blue-Chip organisations across the globe to deliver change & transformation. You will work as part of a team being based on the client's premises being the subject matter expert for Transport & Logistics related matters relating to the project your team is delivering.
* Visit client's site to define scope, timelines and project
* Collect all relevant data and use specific models to analyse and interpret the data.
* Present solutions / recommendations to the client.
* Support clients through the design specification, implementation and delivery of projects.
* Enhance internal modelling tools and techniques
* Support the Senior Management Team in developing new business opportunities.
* Adherence to Health and Safety procedures within the Company and the client's facility.
* Self-development and continuing personal development.
* Keep abreast of statutory requirements which may impact on client projects e.g. Agency Workers Regulations, TUPE etc..
* A's & B's at College level
* 2:1 minimum at University level: Ideally from a Red Brick Uni or qualification gained in Logistics & Supply Chain management
* At least 2 years' experience gained in a Blue-Chip organisation delivering change &/or transformation
* Excellent commercial acumen
* Experience delivering large & complex projects
* Experience working alongside key Stakeholders at all levels
* Line Management experience
My client is a leading consultancy provider servicing Blue Chip organisations globally.
Competitive salary, DOE
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Up to £35000 per annum + Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing Health & Sports Nurtrition business who is looking to expand their Sales division by hiring an Account Manager to be based within their growing operation in Cheshire.
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + DOE & Benefits
Our client, who is a market leading business, are looking to recruit a Warehouse Operations Manager to join their well-established team based in Sheffield.
£300 - £400 per day
Cast UK have been engaged by a leading primary rail contractor in the Hampshire region.
Our client is a growing Logistics business who are looking to expand their Sales team by hiring a Business Development Manager to be based in Lancashire.
uying DirectorStockport About Joe DaviesJoe Davies is a successful long-established family business specialising in the import and distribution of giftware to independent retailers nationwide.
Up to £30000 per annum + Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing FMCG who is looking to hire an experienced Finance Assistant to be based within their growing operation in Cheshire.
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Our client is an established Logistics business who is looking to bring in an experienced Transport Manager.
Our client who is a rapidly expanding FMCG business are looking to hire an Interim Head of Logistics to be based out of their growing operation based in the North West.
Up to £50000 per annum + Benefits
:Cast UK are supporting a large Retailer with the recruitment process of a Health & Safety Manager to oversee their Distribution Centre based in West Yorkshire.
This role is responsible for delivering an exceptional service in a very demanding, fast-paced distribution environment.