Hinckley, Leicestershire | Ref: BBBH29046
£30000 - £35000 per annum
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a growing engineering / manufacturing company based in Leicestershire They have a fantastic product set and supply into a number of high profile clients. Due to continued expansion they are looking to recruit a Production Planner to join their already established team.
* Oversee end to end supply chain for your designated portfolio of products to ensure OTIF delivery to customers
* Create production schedules for production lines onsite and release works orders for production
* Maintain appropriate MRP data and set up parameters such as MOQ, batch sizes, safety stock etc.)
* Raise POs for raw materials for production
* Negotiate lead times with suppliers and expedite material deliveries
* Forge strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, particularly with Production and Procurement
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
* Previous experience in a similar production planning role
* Proven track record in a technical or engineering based manufacturing environment
* Good understanding of MRP
* Strong analytical skills, including good working knowledge of Excel
* Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
Our client is a growing engineering company based in Leicestershire which counts a number of high profile companies amongst their client base. Due to their continued expansion, this business can offer good opportunities for personal development and career progression for individuals who can prove their commitment and potential in this role.
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A highly successful and up and coming business is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their team.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Cast UK are supporting our prestigious client with the recruitment process of a Merchandiser to join their growing team based in Greater Manchester.
Up to £45000.00 per annum
Cast UK are supporting our client, who is a leading logistics business, in their recruitment process of a Site Operations Manager , based in East Sussex.
Up to £25000.00 per annum
Cast UK are supporting our client, who is a leading logistics business, in their recruitment process of a Operations Team Manager , based in East Sussex.
Lockhart Catering Equipment specialise in supplying high calibre and unique products through their superior brands, providing customers with innovation, inspiration, and differentiation.
Cast UK are working in partnership with Tri-Star Packaging, the UK's leading food-to-go packaging supplier.
£35000 - £45000 per annum
A busy manufacturing company in Bradford is looking to recruit a Master Production Scheduler to join their existing supply chain team.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Our client is a global manufacturing business in the Cheltenham area, looking to appoint a Demand Planning professional into their established team.
£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Benefits
Cast UK are supporting a growing client with the recruitment process of a Sales Executive to work within their busy operation based in Cardiff.