Hinckley, Leicestershire | Ref: BBBH29046
£30000 - £35000 per annum
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a growing engineering / manufacturing company based in Leicestershire They have a fantastic product set and supply into a number of high profile clients. Due to continued expansion they are looking to recruit a Production Planner to join their already established team.
* Oversee end to end supply chain for your designated portfolio of products to ensure OTIF delivery to customers
* Create production schedules for production lines onsite and release works orders for production
* Maintain appropriate MRP data and set up parameters such as MOQ, batch sizes, safety stock etc.)
* Raise POs for raw materials for production
* Negotiate lead times with suppliers and expedite material deliveries
* Forge strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, particularly with Production and Procurement
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
* Previous experience in a similar production planning role
* Proven track record in a technical or engineering based manufacturing environment
* Good understanding of MRP
* Strong analytical skills, including good working knowledge of Excel
* Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
Our client is a growing engineering company based in Leicestershire which counts a number of high profile companies amongst their client base. Due to their continued expansion, this business can offer good opportunities for personal development and career progression for individuals who can prove their commitment and potential in this role.
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits
Our client, who is a growing Distribution business, are looking to recruit a Stock Controller for their expanding operation based in Stockport.
Our client, a market leading supply chain provider, is looking for a Supply Planner to join their Planning team based in Greater Manchester on a FTC basis lasting 6 months.
£60000.00 - £72000 per annum + various benefits
Cast UK are thrilled to be working with a market leading British retailer to recruit a Senior Merchandiser to join their close-knit and friendly head office team based in South London.
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
Cast UK are supporting one of our growing clients with their recruitment process of a Warehouse Manager position based at their fast paced operation based in Stoke-on-Trent.
Our client, who is a leading FMCG Food Distribution business, they are looking to source a Stock Controller for their growing team.
My client, an established business in the Stockport area, is looking to appoint a Supplier Quality Engineer to support the business during an exciting time of growth and expansion.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a thriving business in the Stockport area as a Buyer / Inventory Planner!This is an end to end procurement role for a growing SME which has won significant contracts with a number of high profile customers a...