2 months ago
Business Development Manager - Manufacturing
North West England
£45000 - £50000 per annum Car Allowance & Excellent Benefits
Business Development Manager (Manufacturing)
£50,000 plus car allowance and excellent benefits
Calling all Business Development Managers looking for a fantastic new opportunity in the North West!
If you have a proven track record of developing new business prospects within manufacturing and engineering markets and have experience selling service solutions, then we would love to hear from you!
- Identifying strategic target markets and customers and developing business development strategy
- Responding to customer RFIs and writing robust commercial proposals
- Working closely with customers to design and develop solutions that will add value
- Proposing commercial models that will maximise revenue and meet customer requirements
- Building a strong sales pipeline, nurturing and closing new business opportunities
Why should I apply?
- As a recently created position, this opportunity provides real scope to make an impact and make the role your own!
- You will be instrumental in driving business growth and expansion into new markets and will be rewarded accordingly
- You will work as part of a collaborative team but will have autonomy and freedom to manage your own workload and will not be micromanaged!
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Proven success in a previous business development role
- Experience selling services and solutions, ideally to corporate, blue chip customers
- Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Honed presentation skills and strong stakeholder engagement
- Exposure to Manufacturing and/or Engineering sector
Up to £50,000 plus car allowance and excellent benefits
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?