1 month ago
Customer Service Specialist
Horsham, West Sussex
Up to £25400.00 per annum
Customer Service & Complaints Specialist
- Are you an experienced Customer Service Specialist?
- Do you like to create memorable Customer Experience?
- Do you want to work in a fast paced, high growth environment?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join one of the world's largest dairy companies as a Customer Service & Complaints Specialist. You will be the first point of consumer contact, responsible for handling consumers contact and complaints. The successful candidate will have passion for first in class customer care and looking to build a career within a well-established company.
- Key contact for consumer enquiries via branded or corporate websites, social media platforms, telephone or postal enquiries.
- As the first point of contact, track and respond to consumer enquiries and retail customers for all SKUs via consulink in line with complaints and contacts policy - escalating in the case of injuries or other serious matters.
- Sending out of goodwill gesture coupons to consumers if applicable
- Ensure any third-party consumer services resource is well briefed and kept up to date on branded and corporate initiatives where they are likely to impact consumer enquiries.
- Trend analysis and continuous improvement plan co-ordinator of complaints
- Quality admin support & data input
- Monthly KPI reporting packs
- Excellent Administration skills with the ability to pull reports
- Strong empathy and emotional intelligence to handle consumers complaints
- Strong ability to build relationship with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong competency in organisational skills and in managing multiple tasks at any one time.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Continuously looks for opportunities and improvements within daily work context and take ownership in implementing solutions
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?