2 months ago
Demand & Supply Planner
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Demand & Supply Planner
Calling all Demand & Supply Planners with strong forecasting, analytical and communication skills! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing business, who are in a phase of exciting expansion across Europe, then this could be the role for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and rapidly expanding company. The business is easily accessible from south London with excellent transport links, great benefits and exciting opportunities for career progression.
- Responsible for supporting SKU-level demand planning and forecasting.
- Working with Category Managers, Sales Teams, Marketing & Finance to obtain information for the forecasting process.
- Monitoring demand forecasting KPIs and driving improvements in forecast accuracy.
- Analysing historical sales trends and preparing forecast data to develop statistical forecast models.
- Preparing reports for key business meetings, including KPIs, risks and opportunities.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Proven Demand Planner for high SKU count operations.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent, ideally CIPS or IOM qualified.
- Strong analytical skills with Advanced Excel, ideally with experience using SAP.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of planning practices, standards and techniques.
- Confidence to deliver presentations to internal colleagues across the business.
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Regulatory& Product Technologist
Up to £50000.00 per annum Benefits
Regulatory & Product Technologist Hertfordshire c £50,000 Benefits package Role Profile This role involves fast-paced development of new branded products for international launch while ensuring regulatory compliance is met within all target markets...
Packaging Development Manager
Up to £60000.00 per annum Benefits
Role Profile Partner with Marketing and Design to bring to life the desired aesthetic intent into a technically feasible packaging proposition, meeting costs targets, desired launch timings, and imperatives to meet required quality expectations. Brief sup...
Horsham, West Sussex
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Demand Manager Horsham £55,000 - £60,000 Role Profile Are you an experienced Demand Manager within the Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) Industry? Do you want to work in a fast paced, high growth environment? Are you ready for a new challenge?We have ...
Demand Planner (12 Month FTC)
Bury, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum per annum
Are you looking to gain experience in a Demand Planner role and develop new awareness and knowledge across an international supply chain within FMCG? I'm working with a brilliant Supply Chain Management Director to find someone to join their team for a 1...
Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £25500 per annum Benefits
Supply Chain Co-ordinator Oldham £25,500 Benefits Calling all Supply Chain Planners with strong numerical or analytical skills! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growing business with year-on-year growth occurring for the past years, the...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?