1 month ago
Digital Marketing Manager
Greater Manchester, Worsley
Up to £40000.00 per annum Benefits
Digital Marketing Manager
Cast UK are partnering with an expanding Energy business, to assist with the recruitment of highly motivated and experienced Digital Marketing Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing the company's social media strategy. You will create, curate and manage content across multiple social media platforms, build and maintain relationships with the company's stakeholders, and monitor the performance of social media campaigns to ensure maximum ROI.
- Develop, manage and implement the company's social media strategy
- Monitor and analyse social media activities and performance to measure ROI
- Create and curate content for multiple social media platforms
- Establish relationships with influencers and other stakeholders
- Manage social media campaigns and adverts
- Monitor and respond to comments, messages and enquiries
- Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies
- Ensure compliance with legal and brand guidelines
- Proficiency in the use of popular social media platforms (Facebook Ads, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO and content marketing strategies
- Experience with social media management platforms
- Familiarity with analytics software (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Excellent writing, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Up to £30000.00 per annum
Job Title: Sales Executive - Fulfilment/E-commerce IndustryLocation: NorthamptonSalary: £30,000 - £40,000We are seeking a Sales Executive to join our team in the fulfilment/ E-commerce industry, based in Northampton. The successful candidate will be resp...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?