1 month ago
Driving Instructor/ Fleet Manager
£35000 - £39000 per annum
Driving Consultant/ Fleet Manager
Up to £39,000
- Are you a caring and patient driving instructor?
- Do you want to work in a fast paced, high growth environment?
- Do you want to make a difference?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that make a different in our community every day. The successful candidate will have a passion for helping others, be compassionate, calm and diplomatic.
- Responsible for ensuring that new colleagues have the knowledge, skill and confidence to drive around the UK and its surrounding areas in the course of their work.
- Supporting internationally employees with accessing a vehicle, gaining confidence in driving and understanding the legal obligations that they have when driving in the UK.
- You will also help them to learn the highway code and provide support to them to prepare for the UK theory and practical driving tests and assist them with their applications for a UK driving licence.
- Managing the fleet will require you to set up and maintain a database to store necessary information for the monitoring of the vehicles and who have been allocated which cars.
- Level 5 or above Driving Instructor qualification (Essential)
- Registered with DSA Car Approved Driving Instructors (ADI) (Essential)
- Clean UK driving licence with categories B, B E, C1 E, C, D1, D1 E (Essential)
- Proven use of office systems, with advanced use of Microsoft Office, i.e. MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to driving and managing a fleet of vehicles
- Effective leadership, influencing, persuading and negotiating skills.
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Fleet and Facilities Co-ordinator
£32000.00 - £37000.00 per annum Benefits
Fleet and Factilities Co-ordinator Ealing £32,000 - £37,000 Role Profile Cast has partnered with a market leading provider of track maintenance machinery who is looking to employ a Fleet and Maintenance Co-ordinator to manage their Depo in Ealing. Respon...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?