6 days ago
Equipment Support Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
Equipment Support Manager
£Competitive Car Excellent Benefits
As the exclusive recruitment partner for Bunzl Catering group, Cast UK have been instructed to recruit an Equipment Support Manager for their technical AGGORA team. AGGORA is a leading provider of catering equipment solutions to the food service industry. They offer a complete portfolio of services, allowing clients to meet all their needs from one trusted provider.
The Equipment Support Manager will support the business in its equipment sales focus via composing reports and customer tenders and quotes.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Field based roll to support the National Equipment & Installation Manager to deliver installation fulfilment of commercial catering equipment. This will be achieved by:
- Carrying out technical surveys and assessments of prospective installation sites.
- Supporting the field installation teams.
- Carrying out supervisions and review meetings with service partners.
- Ensuring that company's ACOPs and standards are met.
- Liaising with both installation technicians and the client to find the best fit solution.
- Offer technical support to the internal progress and quoting teams.
- Covering high mileage and overnight staying away from home.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the professional client relationship, delivering consistent and professional advice and support.
- A motivated, persuasive, and confident approach to reviewing client's asset portfolio and face-to-face meetings
- Catering product knowledge is desirable
- Experience from a technical background with an electro-technical or electro-mechanical bias and supporting qualification at basic level.
- 33 days' holiday (including bank holidays), with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
- Company sick pay
- Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
- Comprehensive Learning and Development
- Life Cover (3 times Gross Salary)
- Bunzl Personal Pension Plan (up to 5% contributed)
- Long Service Awards
- Option to join Bunzl HSF Healthcare Plan
- Personal benefits for Theme Park discounts, Cycle to work scheme, Cinema discounts etc.
- Vacancies and opportunities across the Bunzl PLC group
£Competitive Excellent Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?