1 month ago
Normanton, West Yorkshire
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Health & Safety Manager
£ 45,000 - £50,000
Cast UK are delighted to have partnered exclusively with a global freight and logistics company as they look to strengthen their health and safety team. This fantastic opportunity is for the position of a Health & Safety Manager, ensuring all operations are in accordance with health and safety regulations and being an integral part of the growth of the business.
As H&S Manager, your responsibilities within this role will include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of Health & Safety.
- To ensure that all staff comply to all the relevant Health & Safety legislation, therefore ensuring that all staff are safe in their working environment.
- Risk assessment and implementing risk strategy in close collaboration with Group risk & compliance function
- To make recommendations on how to reduce accidents and incidents in the workplace.
- To be responsible for investigating Health and Safety Accidents/near misses.
Skills and Experiences:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, and possess excellent influencing, negotiating and motivational skills.
- Experience in supporting the facilities department.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and comprehension of Health and Safety.
- Good knowledge of relevant UK and European Safety Legislation, including ISO.
- Ideally with strong knowledge or experience in the logistics or freight sectors.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?