Logistics Specialist - Germany
€35,000 - €45,000
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a team within one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies globally.
- Bright people, caring managers, interesting work, learning opportunities.
- Genuine appreciation and respect shared amongst all members.
- Fantastic renumeration and chance to grow within the business.
Our client is a fast-paced, high-volume, food logistics business growing rapidly across Europe and the USA. Focusing on exceptional service and speed, all with a smile, the business is at the forefront of an expanding and future proof market. If you wish to be part of a business that prides itself on delighting its customers and providing a product range all in mint condition, this role is for you!
- Work closely with warehousing team to develop 100% availability for products across the supply chain
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders across the supply chain and logistics network
- Efficiently manage inventory control while being available to manage operational logistics.
- Conduct qualitative and statistical analyses and create logical recommendations from the results.
- Collaborated with wider leadership colleagues to contribute to consistent ways of working across different functions and teams.
- Remote position - can work anywhere in Germany.
- Being amazing!
- Experience in logistics or supply chain is essential
- Fluency in English and minimum of A2 German
- A solid record of achievement, a 'go getter' attitude
- Resilient, collaborative, energetic. Ready to get your hands dirty and develop within the company
- Excel Wizard - or willing to become one!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across a variety of stakeholders.
- A natural leader and passionate about quality, able to be a beacon for the values of the company.
€35,000 - €45,000
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Operations Key Account Manager
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum plus benefits
Help the Ukraine Response Effort with this amazing job! I'm working with a not-for-profit to find an Operational Key Account Manager to help the humanitarian effort for the Ukrainian crisis. If you have logistics and/or freight experience and are availabl...
Managing Director London £competitive salary & benefits Role Profile We are partnering one of the leading courier businesses in the UK offering 24/7, time, temperature and security critical distribution services in the search of an outstanding Managi...
Warehouse Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum Benefits
Warehouse & Project Manager Beckton £40,000 - £45,000 Benefits Cast have partnered with Tian Tian Market a East Asian & South East Asian Supermarket business based in Beckton, who are looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment...
Franchise Development Associate - Germany
€35000.00 - €45000.00 per annum Excellent benefits
Franchise Development Associate - Germany €35,000 - €45,000 Benefits What's in it for you? Opportunity to join a team within one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies within Europe as it scales up across Germany and beyond! Bright people, c...
Credit Controller Enfield £Competitive Role Profile Cast UK are working in partnership with Tri-Star Packaging, the UK's leading food-to-go packaging supplier. Part of Bunzl PLC, who are a FTSE 100 business, the companies are seeing continued growth acr...
Transport Shift Manager
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum Bonus
Transport Shift Manager Hemel Hempstead £33,000 - £35,000 Role Profile Based in Hemel Hempstead, Cast UK's client is looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment of an experienced Transport Shift Manager. In this role, you will ...
Key Accounts Manager
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Account Manager, Trafford Park, Manchester, £20,000 - £25,000 Benefits Role Profile Cast UK is currently recruiting for an experienced Account Manager for a rapidly growing wholesale business. As an Account Manager you will be managing and growing key a...
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum Benefits
Facilities Manager, Stoke-On-Trent, £50,000 - £55,000 Benefits"Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together."As stated by James Cash Penney, and if these words resonate with you, look no further…I'm working with a brillian...
North West England
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Procurement Consultant North-West, with flexible / home working £50,000 - £55,000 Excellent Benefits Role Profile My North-West based client is looking to recruit a talented Procurement professional to undertake an exciting senior Procurement opportun...
Operations Manager - Nights
Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Warehouse Operations Manager - Night Shift Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire £50,000 - £55,000 Role Profile Cast UK are working exclusively with one of our exciting partners, who are a fast-paced, well-established organisation. Their contacts stretch across ...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?