1 month ago
Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager (FMCG)
Excellent Benefits, Hybrid Working
Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager - FMCG
Blackpool, with hybrid working
£ Competitive salary Excellent Benefits
Are you a Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager with experience managing Far East supply chains in an FMCG environment?
We are recruiting an exciting Purchasing and Supply Chain role for a thriving FMCG business in the Blackpool area.
If you are looking for a great, long-term career move, then read on!
Why should I apply?
- Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to join an established family-run business in an exciting period of change and sustained growth
- Enjoy autonomy and responsibility in a role where you will make a real impact to the business
- Work as part of a close knit team with a great, family-orientated culture
- In addition to a competitive salary, enjoy excellent benefits, hybrid working and long-term career prospects
What does the role involve?
Lead purchasing and supply chain activity for the business including:
- Developing effective purchasing and supply chain strategy
- Converting sales forecasts into accurate purchase schedules
- Purchasing stock from the Far East and overseeing shipments
- Managing 3rd party warehouse contracts in US and Europe
- Developing and improving purchasing systems
- Leading a team of 8 direct reports in the UK
Ideal Skills and Experience
- First-hand knowledge of Far East Supply Chain and Logistics
- Proven track record working in high volume, FMCG industries
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical ability, including Intermediate/Advanced Excel
- Process and systems improvement experience
- Previous experience line managing others
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Demand Planner (12 Month FTC)
Bury, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum per annum
Are you looking to gain experience in a Demand Planner role and develop new awareness and knowledge across an international supply chain within FMCG? I'm working with a brilliant Supply Chain Management Director to find someone to join their team for a 1...
Horsham, West Sussex
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Demand Manager Horsham £55,000 - £65,000 Role Profile Are you an experienced Demand Manager within the Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) Industry? Do you want to work in a fast paced, high growth environment? Are you ready for a new challenge?We have ...
Supply Planning Manager
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£45000.00 - £48000 per annum Car Allowance Bonus
Role Title Supply Planning Manager Hemel Hempstead To £48,000 Car Allowance Bonus Flexible Working Role Profile Lead the Supply Planning Teams at a Category level; linking with the customer Purchasing and QA leads to execute all category suppl...
Forecasting & Planning Administrator
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Forecasting & Planning Administrator Location: Rugby Between £27,000 - £30,000 Role Profile An exciting opportunity for a Forecasting & Planning Administrator with data analytics experience to join one of the leading suppliers of fresh fruit and Vegetable...
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £45000 per annum Excellent benefits
Demand Planner £35,000-£45,000 Birmingham Hybrid Working Role Profile CastUK is currently recruiting for an experienced Demand Planner for a rapidly expanding FMCG business based in Birmingham. The company is genuinely passionate about making a pos...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?