Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Enviropack, part of the Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division, is one of Europe's leading suppliers of environmentally friendly packaging, offering an unrivalled range of diverse eco-friendly and compostable, biodegradable, recyclable products sourced from ethical and sustainable sources. Operating from a distribution complex in Northwest London. Enviropack distributes products internationally, providing customers with ready stock products as well as bespoke packaging.
We are currently looking to recruit an exceptional Senior Digital Marketing Executive the head office based in Elstree. As a Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of website content, social media accounts, email marketing, delivering and implementing SEO strategy to drive traffic, generate leads, manage external digital marketing agency and reporting KPI's
- Creating and managing content on all company websites
- The researching, writing and publishing of blog and news content across all websites
- The development and publishing of content for all social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn.
- Creating landing pages, banners, online promotions and e-mail marketing campaigns to assist with a multi-channel approach to content distribution
- Owning relationships with our external digital marketing agency and monitoring the performance of paid digital marketing campaigns. Report on KPI's including ROI of campaigns, impressions, web traffic, leads generated and click-throughs.
- Optimising page content and design to give the best possible conversions from visits to enquires
Skills & Experience
- Experience of using CMS (Content Management Systems) to publish content to websites.
- Experience of using ESP (Email Service Providers) to build & send email marketing comms
- Experience of working with Google analytics and SEO
- Familiar with publishing content to key social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn)
- Excellent copy-writing skills - the ability to produce clear, concise and compelling copy to succinctly summarise brand values and positioning.
- Good project management skills - able to manage multiple overlapping projects with varying lead-times.
- Creativity - Ability to produce original & innovative ideas within a structured content calendar across multiple businesses
- Strong visual sense - the ability to design and create eye-catching online promotions/banners.
- Digital marketing experience across email, social, web, search and advertising, alongside experience of measuring and analysing performance data
- Experience of using Magenta is desirable.
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Digital Marketing Executive
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum benefits
Digital Marketing Executive, Hull, £25,000 - £30,000 per Annum. Benefits My client is a growing business looking to hire a brilliant new Digital Marketing Exec to help grow their brand and online presence even more! If you're a creative Digital Marketin...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?