1 month ago
Senior National Account Manager
North London, London
£50000.00 - £55000 per annum Car Allowance, Bonus
Senior National Account Manager
Head of Sales
£50,000 to £55,000 plus package
My client is a food distribution business that is known for its product quality, reliability, flexibility and exceptional customer service, sourcing seasonal, British produce where and whenever possible. There market is of the high-end restaurants within the London area. They are looking to recruit a Senior National Account Manager to join their team. Your role is to manage and develop a portfolio of existing medium to large customer relationships and onboard new clients whilst identifying and maximising any development opportunities to grow sales value and margin.
- Maximise the commercial opportunities within existing clients
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the customers within their portfolio
- Identify commercial opportunities, based on data and statistical analysis, and develop plans to exploit them
- Understand and work within agreed frameworks and policies
- Accurately forecast customer demand on product variety and volume
- Provide business reporting internally and to customers in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide a responsive and customer-oriented service while ensuring the commercial well-being of Reynolds.
- Provide a seamless interface between Reynolds and the customers
- Ensure that customers see Reynolds as their trusted Go to solution
- Provide innovative solutions to customers
- Support the sector team with unit level relationships and related activities
- Develop strong cooperative relationships with other Reynolds central functions (Procurement, Development, Marketing, Operations, Finance)
- English and Maths GCSE or equivalent (Grade C or above or equivalent)
- Previous account management responsibility within the Food and/or distribution sector
- Practical understanding of Microsoft Office in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation skills
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Previous account management responsibility of multi-site food operators
- Previous retail experience within food industry
- Demonstrable knowledge of fresh food and ingredients
My client is leading distributor of fresh produce to high-end restaurants across London.
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Up to £23000.00 per annum Benefits
Logistics Administrator Rochdale £23,000 Benefits Calling all Logistics Administrators with strong numerical and administration skills If you are looking to join a well established business where you can develop your skills and be part of a high perfo...
Supply Chain Planner
Supply Chain Planner, Burton Latimer, Competitive Salary Benefits Are you a Supply Chain Planner looking to start 2022 with a bang? Then we have the role for you. Bunzl Woodway is growing rapidly and genuinely focuses on developing their staff and provi...
Dukinfield, Greater Manchester
Up to £26750.00 per annum Benefits
Transport Supervisor, Dukinfield, £26,750 Benefits Are you looking for a new opportunity working for a well-established Manufacturing business? Are you looking to join a business that could help you learn new skills and really expand your knowledge? If...
Logistics Officer - £25,000 - £30,000
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Logistics Officer - Halifax - £25,000 - £30,000 WE NEED YOU Who you'll be working for: My client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers and suppliers of event supplies including staging and engineered solutions who have a global network of clients. W...
Up to £35000 per annum
Transport Planner, Oldham, £35,000 Benefits Are you looking for a new opportunity working for a well-established FMCG business? Are you looking to join a business that could help you learn new skills and really expand your knowledge? If so, this role co...
Technical Services Depot Manager
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum Benefits
Technical Services Depot Manager, Cheshire, £60,000 - £65,000 Car Allowance & Benefits Are you looking for a new opportunity working for a global company within a fast paced, high turnover company? Somewhere you can grow with a company at the beginning ...
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum car allowance bonus
Operations Manager, Aston, £60,000 - £65,000 per Annum. Car allowance Benefits Do you want the opportunity to work for a global business with a real family feel? What's in it for you? The business I'm working with offer some truly brilliant benefits, bu...
Head of Country - Germany
Role Title Head of Country - Germany Location Germany Role Profile My client is an exciting Tech/Logistics company with ambitious plans to grow across Germany. If you have a background within a Logistics/Warehouse setting and want to work in a high-growt...
Head of Country - Italy
£100000.00 - £130000.00 per annum Stock options
Role Title Head of Country - Italy Location Milan or Rome, Italy Role Profile My client is an exciting Tech/Logistics company with ambitious plans to grow across Italy. If you have a background within a Logistics/Warehouse setting and want to work in a h...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?