Strategic Buyer - Electrical Components
£45,000 - £50,000
Are you a strategic procurement professional with experience managing technical / engineering spend within a Manufacturing environment?
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable experience with a leading manufacturing business, with full commercial responsibility for high level spend on Electrical Components.
What will the role involve?
- Developing and implementing procurement strategies for electrical components
- Tendering, contract negotiation and contract management
- Managing supplier relationships and driving improvements in supplier performance
- Delivering savings and supply chain efficiencies
- Supporting NPI process for new products
- Identifying new suppliers to maximise quality and minimise costs
You will ideally have…
- Proven Procurement experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of buying electrical components (or other engineered components for Production)
- Honed negotiation skills and commercial acumen
- Strong influencing ability with demonstrable experience of stakeholder engagement across a range of stakeholder groups
- CIPS qualification
If this sounds like a good fit, then we would love to hear from you!
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
£20000 - £23000 per annum Excellent Benefits, CIPS support
Procurement AdministratorSkelmersdale£20,000 - £23,000 WE NEED YOU! Are you on the look out for a great opportunity to kick start your Procurement career? Whether you already have some procurement or purchasing experience under your belt, or you a...
Senior Buyer, Renfrew, Competitive DoE Benefits Are you looking for a new opportunity to work for a employee focused company who really value their staff? So much so they have two GOLD accreditations for being investors in people and investors in young p...
Category Buyer - Manufacturing / SAP
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Flexible Working and Excellent Benefits
Category Buyer - Manufacturing / SAP £ competitive salary Keighley Are you a Buyer with experience in Manufacturing, looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you like to work for an established company with a fantastic reputation and a truly glo...
Buyer / Expediter (12 month contract)
Buyer / Expediter (12 months)Skelmersdale£ Competitive Hourly Rate Calling all Expediters or Project Buyers looking for a unique and exciting opportunity! Would you like to support the delivery of highly unique and complex CAPEX projects across the wor...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?