1 month ago
Supply Chain Coordinator (12 month FTC)
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum Benefits
Supply Chain Coordinator - 12 Month FTC
£28,000 - £30,000
Are you a Purchasing Assistant or Junior Buyer looking to step up in to a varied and more challenging role?
Would you like to work with a great team and further develop your career in Purchasing and Supply Chain?
This is a fantastic tactical purchasing / supply chain opportunity for a highly motivated individual who enjoys taking the initiative and delivering results.
- Brilliant opportunity to develop highly sought-after import-export skills
- Fantastic pension contribution
- Hybrid working model
- 25 days holiday Bank holidays
- Supporting day to day purchasing and supply chain activities
- Using ERP system to raise purchase orders
- Expediting deliveries and managing supplier performance
- Resolving any day to day supply chain issues
- A potential opportunity for the role to go beyond a 12-month FTC in line with business needs
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Previously worked as a Purchasing Assistant, Buyer or Supply Chain Coordinator, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of ERP systems including raising Purchase Orders
- Confident communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work to own initiative with a passion for improving processes and driving efficiencies
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum Benefits
Buyer, Milnthorpe, £35,000 - £45,000 DoE Benefits Are you looking for new opportunity working for an innovative and exciting company? Somewhere you can work alongside and learn from a people-centric management team that are always striving to be better? ...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?