1 month ago
Transport Supervisor - Enfield
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Transport Supervisor - Enfield - £30,000 - £32,000 Benefits
WE NEED YOU
A highly motivated transport supervisor with great people skills and strong transport experience.
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is one of the UK's largest distributors of leading branded and own-brand medical consumables to all areas of the healthcare market. They offer a range of traditional and bespoke supply chain solutions to meet their customers' requirements in today's rapidly changing healthcare environment.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a leading distribution company.
- Chance to grow within the business and develop your career.
- Monday - Friday daytime working hours.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring all vehicles and drivers conform to relevant health and safety and Road Traffic legislation
- Allocating work to all drivers and ensure their paperwork is correct and authorised as required
- Keeping up to date with all training requirements are making sure standards are met and regularly reviewed.
- Suggest improvements where necessary for route planning and vehicle loading to gain maximum efficiency.
What we need from you:
- Experience of working within the transport industry.
- Great Team leadership skills.
- Commitment to learning and development of the team and yourself.
- A drive for high performance.
- CPC would be desirable but not essential.
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?