Leicestershire | Ref: BBBH25123
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
Senior Operations Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Our client, who is a market leading business, are looking to recruit a Senior Operations Manager to join their growing team in Leicestershire. Reporting into the Senior Management team, you will be the responsible for managing the Warehousing Operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
* To manage and be accountable for the site operational activities within the Warehouse.
* Financial management including monthly reporting and budgeting for the Warehouse.
* Management and evolution of SLA's and KPI's.
* People management through training, coaching and employee engagement across all levels.
* With a continuous improvement mindset, through recommending ways in which we can improve our service offering, business profitability and employee engagement levels.
* To build and develop a future proofed state for logistics and distribution.
* To maximise the efficiency of the Warehouse through effective leadership, management, rostering and management.
* To fully project manage and lead the effective successful implementation of future, further remote warehouse openings.
* To fully manage the warehouse teams.
* To lead the business through a growth period and ensure set up for success.
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
Our client, an expanding retail business based in Liverpool, is looking to appoint a Junior Branch Merchandiser to join their dynamic head office team.
Cast UK are supporting one of our prestigious clients with the recruitment process of a Shift Manager to be based out of their site in Birmingham.
Cast UK are looking to recruit an immediately available Buyer / Expediter on behalf of a successful manufacturing client based in Stockport.
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Our client is a great company who is expanding their Supply Chain team.
£35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits
Cast UK are working with one of the UK's fastest growing retailers to appoint several Merchandisers and Senior Merchandisers due to business growth.
Bunzl Catering Supplies, part of the Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division, is the leading distributor of disposables, packaging and hygiene solutions to the hospitality and catering sectors in the UK.
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated candidate to join their established business in Stockport.
£34000 - £37000 per annum + Benefits
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Cast UK's client is looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment of an experienced Warehouse Shift Manager.
£29000.00 - £39000.00 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Procurement Specialist for a Facilities Management client based in the Liverpool area.
£24000 - £27000 per annum
Our client, a successful FMCG business in the Manchester area, is looking to recruit an Indirect Buyer to cover a maternity leave in the team.