Lancashire | Ref: BBBH31900
Up to £27000.00 per annum + Benefits
£27,000 + Benefits
Our client is an established Logistics business who are looking to recruit a Freight Forwarder to be based out of their growing operation based in Lancashire. You will be responsible for the full end to end process from completing bookings to the handling and co-ordination of the Freight.
* Processing bookings from customer by phone/email.
* Booking transport with European hauliers. Knowledge and relationships with own your own set of hauliers an advantage.
* Handling and co-ordinating the customs procedures now that the UK has left the EU.
* Handle the coordination of freight (road, air or ocean)
* Handle all operational aspects of import and export file management
* Liaising with third party hauliers for planning any additional capacity
* Producing a range of freight documentation including DGN's and bills of lading
* In down time you will be expected to make sales calls to generate new business.
Skills & Experience:
* Previous experience of working within a Global Logistics business is essential
* Strong attention to detail
* Experience of using a variety of systems
* Strong focus on customer service
* Previous experience of Sales/Business Development would be advantageous
* Up to date knowledge of all import/export and freight/shipping regulations
* EU freight forwarding experience
Our client is an established Logistics business based in Lancashire
£27,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.
Up to £35000 per annum + Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing Health & Sports Nurtrition business who is looking to expand their Sales division by hiring an Account Manager to be based within their growing operation in Cheshire.
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + DOE & Benefits
Our client, who is a market leading business, are looking to recruit a Warehouse Operations Manager to join their well-established team based in Sheffield.
£300 - £400 per day
Cast UK have been engaged by a leading primary rail contractor in the Hampshire region.
Our client is a growing Logistics business who are looking to expand their Sales team by hiring a Business Development Manager to be based in Lancashire.
uying DirectorStockport About Joe DaviesJoe Davies is a successful long-established family business specialising in the import and distribution of giftware to independent retailers nationwide.
Up to £30000 per annum + Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing FMCG who is looking to hire an experienced Finance Assistant to be based within their growing operation in Cheshire.
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Our client is an established Logistics business who is looking to bring in an experienced Transport Manager.
Our client who is a rapidly expanding FMCG business are looking to hire an Interim Head of Logistics to be based out of their growing operation based in the North West.
Up to £50000 per annum + Benefits
:Cast UK are supporting a large Retailer with the recruitment process of a Health & Safety Manager to oversee their Distribution Centre based in West Yorkshire.
This role is responsible for delivering an exceptional service in a very demanding, fast-paced distribution environment.