York, North Yorkshire | Ref: BBBH29278
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Indirect Purchasing Manager
Circa £35,000 - £45,000 + Excellent benefits
Our client is a large organisation based in York that are looking to recruit a Purchasing manager. You will be responsible for several Indirect categories and ensuring you are making cost savings where possible. You will be dealing with a large amount of data and a large number of suppliers that you will have to manage and maintain relationships with. You will be responsible for delivering agreed goals, objectives and cost reductions. A key part of this role will be working cross functionally with the teams and monitoring the best contracts for several sites.
- Managing a spend of £2-3 million
- Management and maintenance of the relationships with senior managers, internal stakeholders and key suppliers.
- Developing and implementing procurement and plans and strategies.
- Managing categories of utilities, communications, stationary
- Analysising data to lead procurement projects
- Leading cost savings in indirect categories
Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional procurement skills
- A range of indirect purchasing experience. Examples may be, professional services, IT, laboratory and capital equipment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence and inspire others.
- Able to prioritise tasks quickly and efficiently and react quickly and positively to business requirements.
- Experience in the development and implementation of procurement plans and strategies.
- Any experience in working with an acquisiton business
Our client is a large organisation based within Yorkshire that is looking for a Purchasing Manager.
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
£24000 - £27000 per annum
Cast UK are looking to recruit a Site Buyer on behalf of a client based in Bradford.
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a public sector organisation based near Enfield.
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Company Benefits
Cast UK are looking to recruit a Buyer to join the Procurement team at a successful manufacturing company based in the Stockport area.
£55000 - £75000 per annum
Our client is a leading Logistics firm who are looking to recruit a high calibre candidate to execute sales strategies and deliver new business revenue targets.
+ Company benefits
: This role plays a vital part in the administration and smooth running of the business, ideal experience will see you having had exposure to managing Import and export documents as well as possessing superior admin and analytical skills.
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Our client is a leading Logistics firm who are looking to recruit a high calibre candidate to oversee the transport operation.
Bunzl Retail Supplies are excited to be commissioning their new 231,000 square foot facility in Burton Latimer in June 2020 and Cast UK have been chosen as their exclusive partner for their recruitment requirements on site.
Up to £40000.00 per annum + Benefits
Our client, who is a market leading business based in Lancashire, are looking to recruit an Operations Manager to join their well-established team based in Lancashire.
Our Client is a market leader in their specialism, looking to recruit a high calibre Finance Systems Analyst to be a key support within their Finance department.
Up to £35000.00 per annum + Benefits
Cast UK are currently supporting one of our prestigious clients with the recruitment process of a Shift Operations Manager for their fast paced operation based in Manchester.