North Yorkshire | Ref: BBBH26489
£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Benefits
Transport Clerk / Support Supervisor
Cast UK are supporting our client, who is a leading business, in their recruitment of a Transport Clerk role, based in North Yorkshire. You will work a rotating shift patterns across both Days and Nights working 6AM - 2PM or 2PM -10PM or 10PM -6AM.
* Reporting into a Transport Manager, you will be responsible for helping with the smooth running of a busy transport Office.
* Adhering to Health & Safety, Fire & Security requirements to provide a safe working environment.
* Maintaining excellent communications with customers in order to provide excellence in customer service.
* Handling and investigating customer queries effectively and efficiently.
* Load issuing to drivers (both internal and external).
* Obtain and manage duty paperwork.
* Record WTD hours
Skills & Experience
* Excellent organisational skills and strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to make own decisions with good attention to detail.
* Effective written and oral communication.
* Customer focused with commitment to achieving high standards of service.
* Good team player with a proactive attitude to problem solving.
* PC Skills: Excel, Word, and knowledge of GTS/ESP would be beneficial
My client is a leading business, based in North Yorkshire.
£23,000- £25,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Our client, a 3PL partner have enlisted the services of Cast UK as they look to recruit an experienced, dynamic Customer Service Assistant to be based out of their Hoddesdon operation.
Bunzl Catering Supplies, part of the Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division, is the leading distributor of disposables, packaging and hygiene solutions to the hospitality and catering sectors in the UK.
£35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits
Cast UK are working with one of the UK's fastest growing retailers to appoint several Merchandisers and Senior Merchandisers due to business growth.
rong>Head of Procurement FTC - 12 Months National Responsibility Executive Package Role profile Cast UK are currently recruiting for a Head of Procurement for a leading Pharmaceutical Company who are at the forefront of their market.
Up to £26500.00 per annum
Based in Southall, Cast UK's client is looking to strengthen its team with the recruitment of a Central Operations Graduate.
£21000 - £30000 per annum + various benefits + bonus scheme
Cast UK have been working with a major North West retailer for the past two years to appoint numerous talented individuals to the growing merchandising team.
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Exciting new opportunity to join this multinational engineering/ manufacturing organisation at their UK headquarters in the West Midlands.
£21000.00 - £24000 per annum + benefits including staff discount
Our client, a leading retailer, is looking to appoint a number of Assistant Merchandisers to join their lively and supportive head office team based in Greater Manchester.
£30000 - £32000 per annum
Our client is a successful and established manufacturing business in the Manchester area.