1 month ago
Deputy Director of Finance and Operations
£80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
Deputy Director of Finance & Operations
£80,000 - £85,000
Our client, who is a well-established organization based in Sidcup Kent are looking to recruit an ambitious Head of Finance to help them through a period of change/ restructure. Reporting into the Group Finance Director, you will be accountable for all aspects of the company finances including financial reporting, management accounts, budgeting and forecasting while working closely with the business's operational teams. The role will have flexibility to be hybrid, with options to have access to the office.
- Reporting and accounting as per legal requirements.
- Budgeting and Forecasting for various departments within the business
- Maintain levels of financial control and discipline within the business to high standards
- To take functional leadership and lead strategic development for the Finance function within the business.
- Cash flow management throughout the business directing areas where specifically responsible and supporting other directors where not.
- Contributing to strategic planning and development as a member of executive team
- Work closely with functional department heads throughout the business with a view to monitoring, understand and enhancing the performance of the business
- Recruitment of wider finance and operational teams
- Challenge and implement change to existing business processes, policies and procedures to improve financial efficiency and business performance
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven record within finance, managing all aspects of business finances and operating at a similar level
- History of managing cross functional operational teams, identifying training needs and developing staff
- Solid background working with other departments within the business including logistics, estates, H&S
- Fully qualified accountant or qualified by experience
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?