National Account Executive
National Account Executive - Public Sector Accounts
Covering the Midlands and Southern Regions
Up to £30,000 Bonus Company Car
Cast UK have been instructed to recruit a National Account Executive role covering out client's business within both the restaurants and the public sector. This role will be covering some large, branded names within the hospitality sector and would be very fast paced. There will be a mixture of home working, office working and travel to customer sites.
The role is mixture of account management and sales. Managing existing accounts and growing sales is key. The role is a targeted role where you help support and directly achieve the targets in both sales and profitability as set out by the business.
This is a national position, but you would mainly be covering accounts within the Midlands and Southern regions due to coverage of the customers. There will be a requirement for nights away around once per month. You would be provided with a company car, laptop and phone.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Daily management of major national account and portfolio of development accounts.
- Delivery and compliance of contractual requirements.
- Identify opportunities within the defined portfolio and wider account, to achieve planned growth.
- Managing price files and increases.
- Manage category and product switches.
- Project manage special events and new client roll-outs.
- Understand the needs of the customer and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Uses a consultative approach to sell the benefits of the business to clients.
- Regular review meetings at the customers' head office and client sites, to build relationships and identify opportunities.
- Review compliance within the customer portfolio and the use of GAP analysis.
- Liaise with internal key stakeholders to meet customer needs, ensuring smooth running of the account and a programme of continual improvement.
Skills and Experience
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Strong commercial awareness - numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Experience building and maintaining relationship with clients.
- Market insight would be advantageous.
- UK geographical knowledge.
- Full UK driving license is essential.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies.
You might also be interested in these…
National Account Manager - Automotive Refinishing
National Account Manager - Automotive RefinishingNationwide / Field Based Role£35,000 to £40,000 Car Bonus Do you have a proven sales background within the Automotive Refinishing industry? Are you looking for an opportunity to progress and develop yo…
Looking to advance your career?
If you’re looking to make your next career move in these specialisms, drop us a line and we can start matching your experience with some fantastic roles.Register with us