Kettering, Northamptonshire | Ref: BBBH28822
Up to £45000.00 per annum + car allowance
Continuous Improvement Manager
£45,000 + Car Allowance
Our client, who is a leading business are currently witnessing a period of sustained growth across their UK operations. As a result, they have enlisted the services of Cast UK as they look to recruit an experienced, Continuous Improvement Manager to be based out of their operations across the South Midlands. You will report into the Head of CI and be responsible for increasing productivity through implementation of new initiatives and lean six sigma methodologies.
· Introduction of effective processes, procedure and KPI's to ensure the sites are operating at maximum efficiency at all times.
· Develop problem-solving techniques, six sigma and lean methodology to make operational activities more effective and efficient.
· Lead, develop and motivate your team to ensure delivery of performance requirements in line with the clients expectations.
· Development and delivery of change initiatives working on future projects within the wider business network.
· Develop / Audit / manage a team of specialist technical/CI/programme specialists and ensure the site and network achieves future growth, capacity and efficiency targets.
· Review and identify opportunities to streamline processes throughout the warehouse network
· Work alongside senior leadership team to drive culture of continuous improvement
· Continually refine and develop best practices across the operations
· Participate in and co-ordinate various projects
Key Skills & Attributes
· Lean six sigma black belt would be highly beneficial
· Industrial engineering qualification
· Proven background having undertaken a similar role with another business
· Strong CI background
· Proven record having introduced CI initiatives and ability to demonstrate efficiencies created
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· Effective motivator and communicator
· Self motivated, resilient and calm under pressure
· Flexible approach to work
£45,000 + Car Allowance
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
rong>Materials and Logistic Manager FTC 12 Months Stratford-upon-Avon £40,000-£50,000 + Benefits Role profile Cast UK are currently recruiting for a Materials and Logistic Manager for a leading independent Healthcare organisation specialising he...
£30000.00 - £39000.00 per annum
Our client, who are a leading Logistics business, is looking to recruit an ISO Compliance Manager to be predominantly based out of their operations in West Yorkshire.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Category Manager for a not for profit organised based in the Merseyside area.
£40000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
Cast UK are supporting our client, who is a leading transport and logistics company.
£25000.00 - £30000 per annum
Cast UK are thrilled to be partnered with an online fashion retailer who over the past few years, have achieved rapid growth, to exclusively recruit an Assistant / Junior Merchandiser to join their close-knit and friendly team.
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Benefits
:Cast UK are supporting one of our clients with the recruitment process of a Warehouse Manager for their growing operation based in Lancashire.
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits
Our client, who is a growing Distribution business, are looking to recruit a Stock Controller for their expanding operation based in Stockport.
Our client, a market leading supply chain provider, is looking for a Supply Planner to join their Planning team based in Greater Manchester on a FTC basis lasting 6 months.