Kettering, Northamptonshire | Ref: BBBH28822
Up to £45000.00 per annum + car allowance
Continuous Improvement Manager
£45,000 + Car Allowance
Our client, who is a leading business are currently witnessing a period of sustained growth across their UK operations. As a result, they have enlisted the services of Cast UK as they look to recruit an experienced, Continuous Improvement Manager to be based out of their operations across the South Midlands. You will report into the Head of CI and be responsible for increasing productivity through implementation of new initiatives and lean six sigma methodologies.
· Introduction of effective processes, procedure and KPI's to ensure the sites are operating at maximum efficiency at all times.
· Develop problem-solving techniques, six sigma and lean methodology to make operational activities more effective and efficient.
· Lead, develop and motivate your team to ensure delivery of performance requirements in line with the clients expectations.
· Development and delivery of change initiatives working on future projects within the wider business network.
· Develop / Audit / manage a team of specialist technical/CI/programme specialists and ensure the site and network achieves future growth, capacity and efficiency targets.
· Review and identify opportunities to streamline processes throughout the warehouse network
· Work alongside senior leadership team to drive culture of continuous improvement
· Continually refine and develop best practices across the operations
· Participate in and co-ordinate various projects
Key Skills & Attributes
· Lean six sigma black belt would be highly beneficial
· Industrial engineering qualification
· Proven background having undertaken a similar role with another business
· Strong CI background
· Proven record having introduced CI initiatives and ability to demonstrate efficiencies created
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· Effective motivator and communicator
· Self motivated, resilient and calm under pressure
· Flexible approach to work
£45,000 + Car Allowance
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Benefits
Understanding the wider business objectives and in line with this, looking for ways in which to reduce cost, improve service etc.
As the exclusive recruitment partner for Bunzl Catering group, Cast UK have been instructed to recruit a Commerical Analyst for their AGGORA team covering.
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing business as a Purchasing and Supply Chain specialist.
£42000 - £45000 per annum
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Skipton area currently looking to appoint a Procurement Manager.
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Car, Bonus
A leading workwear business is looking for a brilliant Area Sales Manager to join their Hospitality and Catering team.
Our client is a manufacturing company in Carlisle looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager.
Up to £40000.00 per annum + Benefits
Cast UK are supporting our client, who is a leading logistics business, in their recruitment process of a Site Operations Manager to work on an any 5 from 7 shift pattern on Nights, based in South Yorkshire.
Bunzl Retail Supplies are excited to be commissioning their new 231,000 square foot facility in Burton Latimer in June 2020 and Cast UK have been chosen as their exclusive partner for their recruitment requirements on site.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
A highly successful engineering company is looking to recruit a Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager for their site in Bradford.
£35000 - £45000 per annum
A busy manufacturing company in Bradford is looking to recruit a Master Production Scheduler to join their existing supply chain team.